Quality Hawaiian Water
From the peaks of the Ko‘olau Mountains to the deep ocean floor, the water bottled at Pacific Allied Products is always quality, pure Hawaiian drinking water. We take care of all the details with our high-tech production, filtration, and testing equipment. Our water line meets the requirements of the Global Food Safety Initiative, which has the most stringent regulations in the world. We met the requirements since 2012, when Pacific Allied Products received two of the highest food certifications possible in the industry, FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000. Later in 2013 the company received the ISO 9001 certification; which is an internationally recognized standard for quality. Through these certifications Pacific Allied Products developed an Integrated Management System. We also work closely with federal and state officials throughout the year to guarantee that our process, step-by-step, is within manufacturing legislation.
Specifics Inquiries and Requirements
Water is bottled and tested to ensure federal, state, customer, and company requirements are met. A team of qualified experts collaboratively work together to ensure food safe and quality products are delivered and professional services are provided. Upon request, additional product specifications will be examined and may be introduced to the system.
Pacific Allied Products performs extensive testing in the quality and refreshing Hawaiian water. For an overview of some of the testing performed, please click on “Testing”.
- Conductivity – measures the total dissolved solids and salinity to ensure water purity
- pH – measures the acidity or alkalinity of a solution
- Turbidity – measures the cloudiness or haziness of a fluid caused by individual particles that are generally invisible to the naked eye, similar to smoke in air
- Fill Levels – to identify under-filled or overfilled containers
- Torque Test – tests the pressure on the caps to ensure they are not too tight or too loose
- Closure & Tampering Band Evidence – this visual test evaluates if a tamper-evident device is correctly applied and working
- T.O.A – ensures the uniformity of taste, smell and color
- Foreign Matter – ensures there is no foreign matter within the water
- Microbiological Testing – examines water samples for bacteria
- Ozone Level – disinfects the water without adding chemicals
- Chlorine Level – ensures the appropriate level of chlorine in the water
- Bromate Testing – eliminates traces of Bromate, which can develop in purified drinking water
- U.V. Light Visual Check – ensures that bacteria disinfectant tests are working properly
Quality Control – “Doing What We Say”
Our Quality Control testing laboratory is equipped with state-of-the-art testing machinery and staffed with degreed, experienced personnel. Comparative analyses are performed on products in accordance with the company, customer, State and Federal regulatory standards.
Specific Inquiries and Requirements
PAP is dedicated to meeting or exceeding the quality standards of our customers. Our products are tested to ensure their quality. Product standards are defined by PAP and/or the customers. Upon request, product internal specifications will be provided. Customers must inform PAP about specific inquiries and requirements.
Drinking Water Analysis and Tests
The following analysis tests are required by the State of Hawaii and Federal Requirements.
|Product||Analysis||Purpose / Benefits||Tested by & Frequency|
|Hawaiian Purified Drinking WaterHawaiian Deep Sea WaterHawaiian Spring Water||Conductivity/TDS||Measures total dissolved solids (TDS) &/or salinity to ensure water purity.||Tested In-House Daily|
|PH||Measures the acidity or alkalinity of a solution. Sudden changes in pH values serve as warning signals that water quality may be contaminated.|
|Turbidity||Measures the cloudiness or haziness of a fluid caused by individual particles that are generally invisible to the naked eye, similar to smoke in air.|
|Fill Levels||To identify underfilled or overfilled containers.|
|Torque Test||To Test the pressure on the caps, to make sure the cap is not too tight or too loose.|
|Closure & Tampering Band Evidence||This visual check is to evaluate if a tamper-evident device is correctly applied and working.|
|T.O.A.||This check is to ensure there is no off odor, off taste and the color is normal.|
|Foreign Matter||This check is to ensure there is no foreign matter and the color is normal.|
|Microbiological Testing||Examine water samples for evidence of bacteria.||Tested In-house Daily Tested by EPA Certified Lab Weekly|
|Annual Testing||The annual testing consists of 132 tests to ensure the water quality.||Tested by EPA Certified Lab Annually|
|Hawaiian Purified Drinking Water||Ozone Level||To kill bacteria if present. Disinfect the water without adding chemicals.||Tested In-house Daily|
|Chlorine Level||Ensure chlorine levels.|
|Bromate Testing||Bromate could form in concentrated hypochlorite solutions used to disinfect water. Long term and high concentrations of bromate may have adverse health effect.|
|Artesian Water||Check||Disinfection is properly working.||Testing In-house Daily|